Instagram & Newsletter Manager
All That’s Interesting is looking for a detail-oriented digital marketer to join our team as an Instagram & Newsletter Manager. You’ll be managing our rapidly growing Instagram accounts and newsletters, expanding our paid distribution efforts, and developing new avenues of audience acquisition.
As the Instagram & Newsletter Manager, you will be responsible for:
* Day-to-day management of our newsletters and Instagram presence
* Competitive landscaping and integrating your insights into our tactics
* Developing and executing initiatives to expand our audience
* Producing reports that inform our editorial and social strategy
* At least two years of experience managing a significant social media presence
* Familiarity with Photoshop and Spark (or comparable video and photo editing software) for crafting Instagram posts and stories
* Capable of writing engaging and crisp copy that requires minimal editing
* Ability to work with Analytics to make data-driven decisions
* An interest in a wide array of subjects, including history, science, and news
* Experience with WordPress and MailChimp beneficial but not required
You’ll be working out of our office in Prospect Heights in Brooklyn, New York. Remuneration is $52.5k a year along with health insurance benefits, matching 401k after your first year, partial cell phone plan reimbursement, MTA card reimbursement, and a generous vacation policy.
To apply, please send your resume along with an example of a brand’s social approach that you admire (and why) to [email protected]
All That’s Interesting is looking for a motivated individual to join our Brooklyn team as an Assistant Editor. From the creepy confines of Chernobyl today to the inconceivable story of pacifist war hero Desmond Doss, All That’s Interesting is a growing digital publisher that covers a diverse array of subject matter that is both intellectually stimulating and shareworthy.
We’re ramping up production of content in several areas — including history, science, and news — with this position acting as a catalyst for growth in our output. As the Assistant Editor, you will:
– Edit 3-5 posts per day along with crafting copy for social and search
– Pitch and receive pitches to/from freelancers and staff writers
– Ideate and produce your own articles
– Become an integral part in developing and executing All That’s Interesting’s editorial strategy
Desired qualifications are:
– Two years editing content for a digital publisher
– Ability to synthesize complex issues in a straightforward yet compelling manner for an online audience
– Working knowledge of WordPress, Google Analytics, and best practices for social media
– Ability to edit images
– Interest in a wide breadth of topics, including history, true crime, science, and current events
You’ll be working out of our office in Prospect Heights in Brooklyn, New York. Compensation is $52.5k a year along with health insurance benefits, a free monthly unlimited MTA card, partial cell phone reimbursement, matching 401k after your first year, and a generous vacation policy.
To apply, please send your resume along with links to two of your published writing samples to [email protected]
All That’s Interesting is the premier creator of fascinating content that is as substantive as it is shareworthy. From the untold story of Belgium’s genocide in the Congo to Pablo Escobar’s hippos that are now terrorizing the Colombian countryside, we create and curate content that sheds light on the most intriguing corners of our world and its history.
Currently, All That’s Interesting is seeking detail-oriented, search- and social-focused remote editors to help strengthen our content.
As a remote editor, you’ll be expected to shape content for SEO and sculpt for social media in addition to doing basic copy and line editing as well as fact-checking. Ideal candidates will have some training in best practices for search and social, along with basic photo editing skills and traditional editing competencies.
Experience with WordPress required and being based in New York a plus.
Remuneration starts at $27.5 an hour. To apply, please send a resume, cover letter, and samples of work you’ve edited or written to [email protected]
All That’s Interesting is seeking freelance writers to help strengthen our content and share some of history’s most interesting stories.
As a contributor, you’ll be asked to create features and galleries that explore the depths of humanity’s past. We consistently receive 15 million visitors a month, so your work won’t get lost in the vastness that is the Internet. Instead, it will be viewed and shared by curious minds like yours.
WordPress and SEO experience strongly preferred. To apply, please send a resume, clips, brief statement on your interests, and the most fascinating content you’ve come across in the past week to [email protected]