Your body is a wonderland. A weird, miraculous, disgusting, wonderland. Learn all about it with these interesting human body facts.
Ever wondered how many times a minute a baby blinks? Or why babies have more bones than adults? Or how big your brain is without all those wrinkles? Or how long your intestines would be if you stretched them out?
Well, now you can find all of these things out from the comfort of your own home, while keeping all of your internal organs safely internal.
Check out these human body facts, and impress all your friends with how much you know!
1. The cornea is the only part of the body with no blood supply – it gets its oxygen directly from the air.
2. The human body contains enough fat to make seven bars of soap.
3. Embryos develop fingerprints three months after conception.
4. Between birth and death, the human body goes from having 300 bones, to just 206.
5. Hearts can beat outside of their bodies.