If you're ever finding it hard to put your feelings into words, take a cue from some people who've done it before, and use one of these love quotes for him.
Sometimes, when you’re in love, you just can’t find the right words. It seems that nothing could adequately describe how you feel, or convey your emotions properly. For those times, trust the great writers that came before you, who built their lives on putting feelings that leave you speechless into words, and use one of these love quotes for him.
1. Love is friendship set to music. – Joseph Campbell
2. Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. – Aristotle
3. Love is like the wind; you can’t see it, but you can feel it. – Nicholas Sparks
4. I had never spoken to her, except for a few casual words, and yet her name was like a summons to all my foolish blood. – James Joyce
5. Trust your heart if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk backward. – E.E. Cummings
6. I fell in love the way you fall asleep; slowly, and then all at once. – John Green
7. Whoever loved that loved not at first sight? – Shakespeare
8. All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love. – Leo Tolstoy
9. Love is a serious mental disease. – Plato
10. I love you much (most beautiful darling) more than anyone on the earth and I like you better than everything in the sky. – E.E. Cummings
11. Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the senses. – Lao Tzu
12. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that. – Martin Luther King Jr.
13. He stepped down, trying not to look long at her, as if she were the sun, yet he saw her, like the sun, even without looking. – Leo Tolstoy
14. If I know what love is, it is because of you. – Herman Hesse
15. You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought. – Arthur Conan Doyle
16. Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love. – Shakespeare
17. Do I love you? My god, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches. – William Goldman
18. We loved with a love that was more than a love. – Edgar Allen Poe
19. I loved her against reason, against promise, against peace, against hope, against happiness, against all discouragement that could be. – Charles Dickens
20. I may not always love you, but as long as there are stars above you, you never need to doubt it, I’ll make you so sure about it. God only knows what I’d be without you. – Brian Wilson
21. Love is the whole and more than all. – E.E. Cummings
22. The sun is up, the sky is blue, it’s beautiful, and so are you. – John Lennon
23. We’re all a little weird. And life is weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love. – Robert Fulghum
24. Love is the answer to everything. It’s the only reason to do anything. If you don’t write stories you love, you’ll never make it. If you don’t write stories that other people love, you’ll never make it. – Ray Bradbury
25. Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition. – Alexander Smith
26. And love is love is love is love is love is love is love is love; cannot be killed or swept aside. – Lin-Manuel Miranda
27. Why, darling, I don’t live at all when I’m not with you. – Ernest Hemingway
28. To love another person is to see the face of God. – Victor Hugo
29. Love is the greatest refreshment in life. – Pablo Picasso
30. All you need is love. – Paul McCartney
After reading these love quotes for him, check out these quotes from Bruce Lee that will change your life. Then, check out these surprisingly dark John Lennon quotes.